What is Systemate
Systemate is a flexible cloud and mobile-based platform designed to build tailored business and management applications quickly and easily without requiring programming.
Systemate provides an easy-to-use interface with features to design and manage: databases, forms, training, compliance, events, tasks, process automation and real-time reporting. Systemate is available in the cloud, on premises and offline via mobile devices.
Systemate has been optimised for use in developing countires, and is currently running programs reaching 10,000s of recipients in some of the most remote areas of the PNG.
How does Systemate work for organisations?
At the core of Systemate is a flexible, visual interface that allows the user to quickly build forms, reports and databases. We will work with your organisation to map your existing computerised and manual processes into a single Systemate installation (replacing the need to work with multiple systems). Systemate staff can support your organisation with tailored training, technical support, or a full implementation package (where we take care of all development and deployment).
We can also provide technical support for hosting Systemate, or work with your existing IT staff on the best solution.
An installation of Systemate will:
- Centralise all your information in one place
- Provide real-time reporting and actionable data
- Records all interactions into an audit trail insuring transparent and accountable record keeping.
- Be flexible enough that you can make changes at any point in the future (without requiring expensive developers)
How does Systemate work for users?
Once a Systemate account is setup, it is accessed via the internet or local network depending on the client’s installation (in the cloud or on premises). Systemate also includes a mobile app that can be installed on any iOS or Android device which connects to the cloud or on premises installation. The mobile app also has the ability to work offline in remote areas without internet connection. Users get access to different areas of systems depending on their privileges.
Generally, users will interact with customisable forms that pull data from flexible databases.
When submitted these forms trigger automation to process the data or perform other tasks. While these processes are highly configurable, general examples include inserting/updating data in databases, creating events, creating tasks, saving records of compliance, delivering training or updating financial ledgers. Users can enter or query data flexibly, using tablets in the field, or computers in the office or while travelling.
Users are only able to access data where they have been granted privileges by the manager or organisation.
How does Systemate work for managers?
Systemate is a total management system that gives you access to real-time, actionable information about your organisation. Unlike competing systems, there are no fixed modules, if you can map out a process or a task, it can be built with Systemate.
We also recognise that circumstances change quickly in countires like Papua New Guinea, so we have built it to be flexible enough for you to make changes on-the-fly. No more waiting for developers or receiving expensive invoices for every change; most changes can be tested and deployed to users in less than 24 hours.
How does Systemate work for IT staff?
Systemate is a powerful management information system that will remove the need for you to maintain multiple software solutions (with all the challenges of integration and compatability).
Key advantages of Systemate are:
- Users can connect flexibly: Users are able to connect to Systemate through the cloud, off a local service, or when out in the field away from a remote internet connection.
- Easily updated: Systemate is easy to maintain and update, with changes able to be pushed out to users within minutes.
- Visual back-end: Our visual backend allows you to quickly build the forms, reports or processes your organisation needs. After our initial training, almost all changes will be able to be done internally (without needing external developers)
- Scalable: Systemate can easily handle 10,000s of records, and is already running complex programs across PNG.
- Locally supported: Our support staff are always available by email, phone or in-person to support your installation.